Defend - Smash - Enter - Takedown - Finish - Escape
The goal is simple: not get hit, put your opponent on the control, completely dominate him by position, finish by submission, GNP or control/arrest.
Here's what you will learn:
- TRITAC Frames, slips, strikes and footwork to enter in and get to control opponents.
- Takedowns from Japanese Jujitsu, Wrestling, & Sambo to get them them to the ground.
- Active positional control to hunt for submissions, deal with multiple attackers or control/arrest a violent person.
- Escapes & counters from the worst positions.
- Guard fighting for sport, MMA and self-defense; including the "Combative Guard" concept.
- Submissions and finishes from all positions. Including ground & pound attack and defense.
Train these skills individually or use them in TRITAC Flows to sharpen your skills and make them instinctual.